Saturday 2 June 2012

Healthy Lifestyle Survey

OK, so I did the test and as far as I am concerned I am happy with my result. I’ve scored 51 points altogether from a healthy lifestyle test. I try to spend time actively and eat healthily.
My parents also eat healthily. They do a little less sport because they are truly busy working and they haven’t got as much time as I have, but they like to go for walks, go on bicycle trips and hike in the mountains.
I suppose that we are a family who leads a healthy and active lifestyle.

What do the scores mean? Generally speaking, the more points you have, the better you look after your health :)

My results:



cigarettes: 10 out of 10

stress control: 9 out of 10

alcohol and drugs: 8 out of 8

safety: 9 out of 10

fitness: 7 out of 8

eating habits: 8 out of 8
















Take care,

Aneta ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment